Saturday, March 10, 2018

Bluebells and PrettyinPink

Well, only one year later I want to publish my Spring blossom / Easter celebrations inspired mini photo shoot...
I have chosen my vintage Pink and Pretty 1981 Barbie - so fluffy and pastel, ready for the occasion.
I have used mix of bluebells, vintage lace napkin, chicken decor and egg decor - almost straight from our Easter table;-)...

I never enjoyed candy colours so much...









 and my table decor looked like that if you wonder;-)




**  **  **


3 comments:

  1. Super zdjęcia, a teraz na czasie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiedy zobaczyłam sałatkę warzywną, doszłam do wniosku, że mam na nią wielką ochotę - chyba sobie zrobię w najbliższym czasie :-) Zdjęcia bardzo wiosenne. Tęsknię za wiosną. Mam nadzieję, że przybędzie ciepła, kwiecista i piękna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Juz niedlugo. U mnie koszmarna zima i rozstanie z przeprowadzka...

    ReplyDelete