Sunday, June 10, 2018

Paris in May

No particular story today.
Just an appreciation post...
...and a presentation of a simple photo shoot I made with my lovely Asian Benetton Paris Lara doll on Hollywood Nails Barbie body:-)
I've only added some blush to contour her biggish pale face...
(I love her thick brows!)

Here she is with her sunbed addicted playline cousin;-)


here she is checking out my doll interiors...

and travel scrabble pretending to be a fab doll-size window;-)


few denim portraits and close-ups...




...only to start posing like mad against my mint wardrobe and display cabinet;-)
There you go - million of photos...












:-) <3

 Ain't she pretty?






fab! I have now idea for new session!!!

cu soon!


****  **  ****

2 comments:

  1. ciemnowłosa Lara zachwyca na potęgę!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bardzo neispodziewana wlasniez i azjatycka....

      Delete