Saturday, August 18, 2018

Clone couture

I still have few plans for this doll...
I finally identify her as I found a blond version in Wilko.
This has lots of charm, if I only had tie to reroot her or create a neat short hair wig she would look totally like Mu of one of my primary school friends:-)

....so here she is totally restyled, wearing fashionable casual clothes and rocking it despite stiffy stiff legs!













...and spending some times with her Mattel kid
It's the same interior as in the last post but it works juuust fine:






and some close-ups:-)

Thanks!

I have all my dolls packed up for moving houses next week - miss them sooooo much!

***


2 comments:

  1. niesamowita lalka z
    jakże ciekawą buzią!
    i oczywiście przesłodka
    trolinkowa lala lali ♥

    ReplyDelete