Monday, January 14, 2019

Ghost of Past Christmas

Hello,

...again sightly overdue ..only for about an year...and these last two weeks... my, theoreticly, speaking,oh so christmasy holiday doll... - my little collectible treasure from last year:

The Harpists Angel doll 1997

- yet another great deal on ebay thaks to missing accessory and damaged box, oh people people...

Anyway one year, city and life later - I finally opened the mal and a seasonal room decoration:-)





 ..and here she is... layers of taffetas, satine and laces...




then some more bows and silk flowers...

and here she is - strawberry blonde Mackie with misteriois organic substance on her ivory cheek...

 wings are super cool - made of real feathers and attached with snaps...
 ... fly free! free at last!




She is a real beauty but, once again, I came to conclussion that I am not Mackie fan...


***

...now I would not be myself without not listening to mattel and doing this...

 Probably my favourite doll actually.. not easiest to shoot... but truely spectacular...






***

Harbphis Barbue comes from a lo,g line of Barbie angels... some are very well designed and tempting...some way too sugar coated and meeeh..

The original AA Harphisd doll comes with Nichelle face mold...


2nd edition of dolls from the series of Angels of Music has truely beautiful gown...
Not to mention violins...

1999 Heartstring doll is plumdelishious!!!


oh AND brunette!

...and what do I spy with my little eye...

1998 Angel of Joy

1999 Angel of Peace

AA version is to die for...

2001 Holiday Angel... wings rather questionable of these....
 2005 Holiday Angel...

 Timeless sentiment.... with golden bat wings?!

but, oh, hello there...collectible expensive beauties...

2011 Couture Angel... :-o

...and Golden Angel...

 
..just saying! So good luck!

µµ  **  µµ  **  µµ **  µµ

No comments:

Post a Comment