Wednesday, January 2, 2019

New Year - new face

All the best dear collectors from flesh!
Mey new year bring you peace and purpouse and dolls keep on giving innocent pure joy!!


Today a quick note on Draculara and Abby improvised and lo-tech repaints...

Pictures like these knock my socks off!
technique ande technology is notthere but it doesnt mean I have less fun!

 alicjaocchivetro and szklaonooka

Chocolate sisters by Szklanooka absolutemy kill it!


First I played with Draculara - hard not to go a little bit gothic on thus one (without doing reroot)





I decided to make her see after all;-)




Then tuff decission to separate teh frosty wolf sisters...



I love this wild girl's mold - something very satisfying in seeing her so nude... 
with lots of potential


 took me months to actualy work on her... but improvisation and creative flow always works if you have no space and frame to design and plan;-)

this is what she told me she wants to be...
all was going well torward natural yet frosty look.. when out of a suddent that pink pencil went for more animalistic fantasy look LOL


(winter light and notsosmart phone make is safely blurry) 



 
TBC


1 comment: