Saturday, August 8, 2020

Blanca Brunette

As the time went by and my stash of hair extensions and weaves grew large but ZERO doll wiggs in any scale happen... I decided to explore my fav ebay - except of extra long pastel goodies from China I managed to find a nice seller re-purpousing hair from vintage porcelain dolls and reselling them, clean of glue for different sized of BJL.

To save my lovely pensive Blanca from being blonde I managed to get her one copper an done brunette hairset - wavy and with banks...


here is the first brief transformation...


as i will concentrate on the dark-haired one today...




Blanca looks really great in it with her fair skin.
..and as i felt guilty catching up and binge-watching Game of Thrones (not a big fan but always good to be on top of pop culture references LOL) I started to hand saw some clothes in her scale...

ENJOY!






I love the mood she creates with her photographs - pensive, romantic but a bit creepy-sad as well;-)


hahha - I had some fun with this one 
- need to elaborate a bit more but it was fun to make and good results:-)









poor girl..yes I ordered some shoes later on 
- she has three pairs now after this last summer's session




****




 

1 comment:

  1. retro pannica - w blondzie byłaby zbyt niewyraźna...

    ReplyDelete