Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Carboot sale (26.08)

...only a week later - another Sunday another bootsale...
Good one - lots of memorable items that are in rotation all the time...

First of all set of great artist brushes and vintage but super sharp tailoring scissors in original box!
Cup and saucer matching my desert plate - original from the Queen's coronation...
and now hosting my survivor orchid - ivory pot with wicker motif....

(that is one unfocused pic, sorry)



the lego and dolls lady this time had as well box of assorted shoes and clothes...
luckily we found her at the very end otherwise i'd go nuts.... 


I got these chairs - originally to go with my spring mega vintage pack but decided to resale it after all.
I remember not agreeing to get another kitchen or bathroom set...but then i found out they were quite possibly original vintage mattels hence nasty colours and stickers. oh well...


I treated my daughter to yet another dress-up item... pussy cat of some sort - she is visibly happy to have her Halloween sorted (last year)


And my son was delighted receiving big bag of mixed lego 
- all in blue with many rare and unusual and vintage odd bits...


Doll-wise nothing shocking can happen anymore but I'm very happy!

I got myself AA Kelly
Retired but rather unique blond-haired and green eyed Camping Fun Teresa
and one and only - Fashion Fever street fashion Tokyo Drew with one of post beautiful make-ups on Lara 


and most of original clothes



Here she is very happy getting refreshed


Gorg! but i still have problem with these blue streaks...




lots of conditioner helped to define her curls despite my rather brutal brushing..



Teresa has this vintage charm I cannot resist despite her Bambi eyes and terrible fringe


Very dry and broken hair and mixed feelings abut the bangs...


Here she is in close-up and brand new!



the whole line is tacky but very easy on an eye...


Can't wait to redress and restyle poor abandoned ladies...

TBC
***


1 comment: