Saturday, October 8, 2022

Jewellery roroDolls line

 

So I finally did it - instead of complaining on how plasticky and sparkly Barbie fashions are I just made my own - ethnic, folk and very very boho...ah yes and a bit of a rainbow happened! 

They are available in roroDolls section of my Etsy R0R0I5M shop

Many more is getting added each month!

Tadaaaammm


I have used tiny star sequins, glass seed beads and vintage resistors - so colourful and stripy :-)


Close-up on earrings!


Dangly pendants on adjustable cotton threads...



Red eye candy in focus...


Modelled by lovely Kira...



Next the happy amber one...



Modelled by Billie Ellish - who would have thought


...and turquoise with lime hues....



Or maybe blue with emerald stars...




Which one is your favourite?

***

TBC







No comments:

Post a Comment