Monday, October 17, 2022

Vintage Groom Steven No 200!

 Tadaammm!!!! My doll nr 200!

Handsome fella with rooted hair.

I was really glad to find him - not onle he is a make doll but also dark skinned ...and in times freshly after yet another post-lockdown reopening when there was very little to buy somewhat...

here he is with my fashion trophies...

Simplicity...



He is 2006 Groom Ken/Steven

apparently there are cute 2007 and 2004 ones as well..


Poor soul had to wait until next autumn to befriended
 with his younger cousin.
I developed a real interest in male wardrobe....always forget to work on some designs but should be nicely casual and easier to make....


Much better - relaxed, contemporary and pretty in blue...


Tpgether :-)
I love mold comparsions...


here they are - handsome and stylish :-)


Yes, jawline!


Lets have a closer look at young cuz...


He so needs to get his shiny head sorted...



A cozy bedroom.
Again interesting thing to design, a bit tricky with all my girly boho items...


Say cheese!





Hard to have a conversation when you are so stiff...


Even the alcohol won't help here...


Still handsome tho...



***

No comments:

Post a Comment