Sunday, November 20, 2022

Vintage mailday

 One of the perks of the early lockdown was the fact that barely anyone had been willing to buy stuff out of someone else's house... This way I got myself two cool sets of doll clothes...

This is how they have been advertised on ebay:



i did not open them immediately as I had too much fun with dolls, looking for new job and you know - home-schooling LOL but here it is! Taddaaaam



Yes, rather exciting..


...few for my young daughter for sure...


Here we go... tidy whites


...the blouse possibly from this set...


Very 80/90 Fresh Prince kinds jacket (more pyjamas me thinks)


It has been produced in different colours as well, internetz says



Also this unidentified but very fabulous 80's puffer...


and hippie frotte chic tropical beach set


Docuemnted on line to belong to Sindy but not number or packaging photo available



This is so precious - something we would wear as preschollers in 8's LOL



This is a full set and it is called 1979 rock'n'roller


Obviously bought from a collector - beautifully packed yet random vintage Sindy accessories...


These are mostly handmade but somewhat stylish...


This colour combo always makes me think of Bermuda Fleur doll



These are so bloody exciting! but i keep forgetting I even have them lol
...so fiddly


...which brings me to the study of accessories packs, hmmmmmm



Yes, and a combo of original yet mixed up headscarves/ bandanas....
fiddly again for both children and adults...


Ah look - how lovely!


...and jacket we all wore in 80's...


...just like the alpine ski one...but blue, hmmm


///which is quite odd as it's the second time I have this one.
and it appears to be from 1981 separates


The nautical fashion but green has a tag and I managed to find some references...



***

The second pack was full of vintage pink label...me gusta!



off shoulder one i have in lighter pink and turquoise but can't find the reference pic atm
Some sort of a cousin of 1985 fashion?


Then this shocking pink petitecoat / sleepwear...


sae lace as the lingerie set that took me ages to identify (can't find again LOL)



gee...i'm stuborn...found it again....

 Fancy Frills Lingerie Underwear Mattel 1992 #3474




anyway...more doll cutties...
yes, this calls for another episode of Doll Bride Fest..


It's been a while...





Oh I love lil detective job...



No comments:

Post a Comment