Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Kira and dinosaurs & AA Ken Fashionistas (202)

Today city brake with Kira, celebrating reopening of Museums after lockdowns and the rest of almost carefree summer...



This is how gorgeous Natural History Museum is!


Masks and all but being very happy and excited!
Young palaeontologist edition.




what else we've got - a wall of humming birds? Voila!



The main attraction - an automated T-Rex


Tricky to take snicky pics, so busy...


...more literal treasures...



...and you know, more huge bones...


She seems content. 


***

And now for a quick announcement - never available in store got suddenly spotted in my local Lidl!
I did not hesitate - here is my gorgeous AA Fashionsitas Ken No 162 - quite a sensation in his time due to rooted textured hair (my doll No 202)


ooopsie...


I am obviously not allowed more dolls so will gift him to myself for Christmas...


TBC
***



 

No comments:

Post a Comment