Saturday, December 24, 2022

Witch Helena (Doll No.203) Pt 1

Cinderella's fairy Godmother doll from the latest adaptation of the movie arrived to me in summer 2020 as part of a mixed bundle. She was played by Helena Bonham Carter and doll's sculpt portraits her quite successfully giving her phenomenal - less commercial, more mature look (still on the look out for a bargain Kate Blanchet LOL)





Ivory body donors - be ware!!

(Scroll down to see the pert 1 of the Autumnal Woodland Trip)

Here is the rest of them...now mostly back in charity shop or at my daughters other home...




Oh, I think I robbed them of their gowns



Pocahontas now rocks the Swanlake dress and Ana's skates - to my daughter's joy.



***

For her first outdoor trip, only much later in autumn 2021 I took her for pre-Halloween session in Epsom /  Ashtead Common.




So here she is, pretending not to be a Witch like at all....just strolling amongst trees, smiling even.


...being radiant in the sun even!



Ha!


a bit of spring showers...

....and contemplation of circle of nature.



meat me for much darker pt 2.

***







No comments:

Post a Comment