Saturday, December 3, 2022

Doll No.197 & 198

 Just a quick not to document teh arrival of long awaited and hyped Fashionistas No.145 & 147

They spent a bit over a year on my shelf displayed before I unboxed, rebodied and redressed them. Doesn't make sense to make a post about them together really as I doubt they made it to a shared photoshoot even...ah wait?...

#145


This beauty uses the Grace face sculp usually reserved for Black/AA Barbies - SIS being the main reference, several gorgeous collectibles and new wave Fashionistas.
This one is very fair and stylised as Asian.
What has been especially interesting are the contemporary thicker brows and three moles, plus the very natural no-makeup look... She also came on petite body.

#147

This is a brand new face sculpt everyone got super hyped about.
Very middle-eastern or Native American at some angles if you please- strong face, great bone stricture, bit androgynous...a bit of ochre eyeshadow and lipgloss and the best stripy dress ever that I would sooo wear!



...Other than that, yes I have my previous favs unopened and kept for later...
when I 'run out of new dolls'


...let me see...

Yes, random late night unboxing sesh... 
nice details - needs more colour...

Happy to be free...great features indeed





So much potential!

Go, you are free as well!

Useful these!



Colour lovin' Barbie she is...


**

..and now few sneaky peaks...




***







No comments:

Post a Comment