Saturday, January 21, 2023

Christmas diorama 2021

I really enjoyed this one.
Kids were away with Dad this year, I tested positive for Corona but still managed to see my Boyfriend.
In other words - lots of quality time to spend and enjoy.



My fav cookie cutters from Brighton in the main role.


Preparations to decorate the Tree.


et voila!
(however blurry..)


I finally remembered about these


Oh, baubles and some gifts!!!



Yum!


At last time to read, sherry and choc cake before sleep LOL



Lots of details...


...and some elegant hjoomans!


..yes, you understand me...


Ah yes, Chateau d'Mattel 1959!


Happy Holidays!



Oh, I really enjoy photographing boys nowadays!


....but girls can wear golden shoes (evenif living in Liv body)...


More portraits now...



Cheese!


(I just realised this gold chiffon doesn't photograph too well - brown paper very much so...)


Sorry I'm late!



And together..if I manage to get the focus right with this ceiling lamp



...and then - A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!!!!


better late then never - I got my dolls mini led lights (for bottles)...on post-christmas sale LOL


Oh my, this is soooo beautiful!!


***





No comments:

Post a Comment