Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Mixed clothes bundle

Yes, i did it again i was bored-sad one evening and started to brows ebay... you know how it ends... a random mixed bundle which can possibly be a bargain...


This one from June 2022 looked better than it was irl.


I got it from a reseller and these were super cheap mismatched, 
stained or thorn bits unsuitable for them to put n sets etc...


I divided it all into 3 piles - one for bin, one for me, one for daughter.

Some pleasant 2000 stuff but not my type to be precise...



(hahha, I reused this zip bag so many times now lol, forgot it came with these...)


Let's go!

1. splendid vintage floral bedding with lace


2. Basic Barbie pieces - casual 90s...


3. Very cool business / city-living coat with power shoulder - sadly so old it snows rubber LOL


4. My inner child loves this!!


Can't remember what what they are but they are disintegrating in hands...


5. Fab pinks - go to my daughter :-)


6. Random tops and bottoms - what a mix!



MMmmm exciting ballerina and beach bits (I'm so silly but this hits the spot...)


Some wonky home-made bra with padding...


7. Hairclips I couldn't identify...or maybe I can....one sec...



8.Cute pastels


10. More bikini bits


Something once dreamy but very tired....


This teddy one is familiar but again - doesn't come up in searches...


Exciting patterns. This violet bralette - very cute!
and my daughter's fav - basic playline pink jersey dress..


can't wait to have them rolling in and mixing with the old ones...

***




 

No comments:

Post a Comment