Saturday, February 18, 2017

My doll nr 75!

Uhhh what a number!
Luckly I have an elegant fancy, boxed doll which can stand for this occasion...

On 29.06.16 devil sent me yet another eBay auction which I won by accident... boxed doll wearing a gown is soooo not my style... fortunately dress is made in un-dolly black colour and she has a vintage Teresa mold...

She is part of an interesting line consisting of Barbie - in red  (w/ Mackie mold), Teresa (in black), Christie /Asha/ (in indigo), Kira (in indigo) - me wanna!, and brunette Barbie in blue which I discovered only recenetly.







The idea is basically - three pieces of clothes in velvet, satine and tulle which you can embelish with velvety floral stickers coloured with felt pens (no thank you)....

I deboxed her only recently (mid January 2017) - what a fun process it was!

She came in an adjusted crisps box and her box got slightly squeeshed...

picture on the back looks like that:

 enjoying the box...


I actually do love new dolls...hairbrushes...instructions...


this takes me back in time..

 Although body suit is not removable which is a bit of a negative surprise - I ma very happy with her shoes - not at all back pumps you'd expect underneath a dress.


propper ankle boots in adult, real life colour! how useful /despite a mark left by a wire...)
 and an elegant lady-like sock underneath (attached)
happy happy!

stickers....



so very velvet all over indeed... 

brand new hairbrush for me...

bolero has a snap

wired...


slightly lame crimping...

lovely lacey crown and 'characteristic' fringe...but i think i will need to neutralize it a bit with time..


 textures of her outfit

at last able to throw few poses... 


oh i love Teresa mold /yet I am not sure if flower colour and styling goes 
that well with the dress at all...will work on that, don't you worry...

yay:-) new doll life!

p.s. sorry for lack of fancy photo frame - busy here, extremely... and this photo spam ypu know...

***   ***  ***







No comments:

Post a Comment