Saturday, September 15, 2018

Bootsale 06.08.17

that was a good one, however I have been on 'probation' already;-)...

...I remember very well that i did not buy quite a few 90s Sindies with terrible but comlete utfits, few dressed Kens, i did not negotiate with lady selling huge box of rotten Sindies and quite a few original clothes from the epoque, as well as not investgating numerous bagged MyScene and Bratz clothes...and Clawdeen AND blonde Rapunzel for 2pounds, oh dear...

I walked along the alleys with my 4 yo daughter. It always amazes me how collected she is seeing all these toys and understanding which are nice and collectible and 'for Mummy' (and the importance to buy only original Ponies, LOL)

Daddy as you can see is not much better than me...he apparently desired all these mechanic/construction sets all his life LOL

many floral baby clothes and jersey...and games games games...

Doll wise after some hesitation I got myself mini collection of fancy china for a doll house
....then suddenly among many uninteresting contemporary ones, face down - was her, with her unique shade of brown hair and vintage casual outfit<3
oh as a vintage she was 'expensive' - the whole  2.00 instead of 0.50;-)

and still with a ring!

...aaaaand she is the 1984 Heart Family Mummy...the unflattering dress soooooo desirable...


versions<3
but we all know which would be the bestest for me...

 ...oh...then I have let it go slightly...and got myself a mysterious and unusual girl with very real looking and not-so-sweet, mature face which i love:-)
oh, and the small natural eyes:-)

Luckly she had obviously Hasbro body and markings...
she used to make a sound - another clue...so I made sure she is not working properly anymore:-)
death by soaking...

Luckly it says 'S Club Limited' on her bum..which brought me to answer she is a celebrity doll - a member of a pop group... S Club 7 Rachel Stevens.
whatever (rings the bell but very quietly...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X0EjwF8o0g)


here is the original human - so fresh and young, what an offence Hasbro;-)

sooooo 90's;-)
and full set of dolls

...and then we stumbled upon box...
the one with Sindies... maaany mattel babies including the vintage ones that I just got on ebay...

but then face down again was this blonde head... I have been dying for ...for like 30 years or so....
Just look at her! The proper Bambi blue eyed...wearing the bestest pyjamas ever...
none of the contemporary polyester Care Bears fashions don't even come close...

good lord, look at those lips! 
the anchor was still in her head so its nothing
 AND her hair still has original braids and veeeeery old elastic...which i decided to remove for bath
 She turned out to be from a Sharin Sisters playset...how amazing<3

My green eyed brunette Courtney finally has a friend... that calls for a session together...

....and guess what - my daughter has chosen Superstar for herself... one with proper vintage her...
proud mommy...and very happy collector as she accidentally comes from the same set as Skipper <3
PLUS a genuine fashion:-)

 yay! It became one of her favorites - tortured by numerous and endless foamy baths;-)


yay, what a day<3
/a spa day)

***










3 comments:

  1. niesamowite łupy!

    i choć strasznie mi się
    podoba pannica z Heart
    Familly - tym razem zerkam
    pożądliwiej na 7Club :)

    ReplyDelete