Monday, September 3, 2018

My dolls, No 157

on 31.07.2017 one of my great dreams came true...
I got back my early 90's Kelly brunette...
and a toddler boy I have never held in my hands before...

I remember very well the day I, quite unusually and spontaneously, got it one evening (or winter afternoon)... I've been in the city center with my Mum and it was a small shop...I remember there was a whole 'wall' or at least diplay cabinet with kiddos... just butterflies in the stomach making me slightly sick...

I was in heaven - dark haired doll (i remember i went for the hair length, however ginger one was exciting too), with an extra outfit AND accessories...

I have no idea how it is possible I got rid of her while I still have some of the clothes...Years later I managed to identify her thanks to the power of Internetzzzz


good lord!
turquoise and pink, bows in hair, tiny cute lips and this rocking horse!! (it must be somewhere!)
she came with 2d cardboard pop out toys...

Dolls that I have got are from different line but oh, bring sooo many memories and feelings..



luckly I didnt know about the existence of this beauty!

My kiddos seem to belong to the Barbie teacher set and have lovely dark air and brown  eyes just the way I love it!


here they are on arrival...


 the boy doll is a bit of a scar from too many adventures...

girl is amazing and her hair look great but wears cheap looking birthday dress;-)

The third baby looked like that...
definitely vintage but not Mattel...

...she looks a bit like Pedegree Baby Matilda...

but the DEL 87 seems to link to Delavannat...
which turned out to be part of Glady Family set of dolls...






Interesting but definitely not my scale and not my type, 
therefore I managed to resale her successfully:-)

TBC
as \i just moved hoses and can't find time to rediscover dolls just yet...





1 comment:

  1. mam fiołkowooką szatynkę
    kuzynkę Twojej pucułki :)

    ReplyDelete