Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Lake District 2 - Beatrix

Hello, I'm back!
Today delayed (for only slightly over an year) part two of my photo relation from Lake/Peak District holidays with dolls..
Today day 2nd and 4th with a lovely Beatrix:-)

Here she is checking out the outfits with Asha...
 I love her new from the box shiny hair...
I have made them into corn plait


 good times! and my first curvy doll fashions ever...
(do you recognise fowery jersey from previous boot haul?;-)


 it's sort of flat! we need to try harder!
oh wait, how picturesque....


 ...oh, I'm not so made to move... luckly it is not acually sunny...

 oh the curves <3

 The other trip menat to be an easy one - just too climbe the hill behing the B&B and check out the view... it was stipier than we antucipated...and it started to rain... curvy muddy path between soaking wet ferns soonb became not fun at all...
nbo light, no doll pics and a failure - loosing all teh hight you have just conquered...




 ***

backstage - obducted by a girlzilla.... 







1 comment: