Thursday, November 8, 2018

Monster frenzy 1

So it all started with a very good deed - borrowing book from junior section in our amazing local lobrary...I got it for my daighter but it turned out Mommy loved it a lot and big brother wasn't indifferent neither...





We have spent few evenings obsessing and everyone developed some sentiments which soon will bring fruits - some doll survivours for everyone... Boy dolls, exotic beauties...

First I reached out for my secret side kick stash and sorted out few of my older girls...

Draculara - the classic spooky beaurty in teenage goth-punk reedition with Livv dolls earrings:





 I still want to repaint her but she is somehow pretty cool...




Then I finnaly reinventd my Ghulia... 
...and whats better than monster dressed in stollen Sullivan Family cloths and Livv doll jewelry, huh?

Why so blue <3
 This is the best make-up ever tbh! 
Good luck with my repaints...




 These girls are so manieristic and photogenic!



1 comment:

  1. Uwielbiam Goulię ale za to Draculaura jest jedyną lalką, którą oddałam komuś innemu, nie miałam do niej serca. Chociaż podobała mi się odrobinkę i przez chwilę żałowałam :) Fajne lalki ;)

    ReplyDelete