Sunday, November 4, 2018

My Dolls, No. 159

It meant to be a post about Barbie The Look with Grace sculpt and rooted eyelashes but I suddenly felt like making some cuts and had to make a choice between two contemporary loose heads of the same mold...

As much as I love the lashes, and earrings are cool - her eyes are off and hair contrast is more interesting on the Lovely in Python 2016 Fashionista...

Enjoy her transformation - one happy sustomer of my beauty salon - 'Paint My Lips Ochra' hahha
Mat and bricke red lips are so in! And it makes the teal green of her eyes poop out /in a good way;-)/


welcome Queen!

the bestest hair in ages!

lips study:



Here she is redressed...






***
meeeeeh, right?
what's even worse the Pink Helter Dress fashionista 2015 looked basicaly exactly the same!?
 at least nowadays you really need one of each mold, LOL

1 comment: