Friday, November 16, 2018

Monster Frenzy 2

After lecture of below mentioned Monster High Encyclopedia, and silly eBay browse (silly mommy!!!) I ended up with four (4) more dolls... they are second hand so it doesn't even cunt...
..they are just sooo well designed... outfits are fun, shoes are obviously spectacular, they are spooky and freaky and some are mostly well made...

ALSO being cheeky and resourceful Mom I have bought 2 Abbies in fab condition, with shoes and stuff for my daughters 4th birthday... she loved the book, always wants to hold my Abby for her shiny hair and icy skin (and I always fall for her mean fangs and oversized clawed hands <3) ALSO - she loves Frozen but with pajamas, socks and Disney dolls I cannot get any further... so I got her 'Frozen-goes-wrong' dollies... I bet she will love them! /that was on October 2017 actually, dear diary lost in space and time...)


Here are my age-unapproproiate, nearly complete Frosty Sisters...
Ghouls Rule and Music Festival Abbey...


 The layers of her dress are dreamy and shoes sooo cleaver!








Love this sculpt! 
Simple clothes but still very cool accessories






***

My taste in dolls is rather fiery...
For myself I got two dolls I've been pointing out in the below mentioned book... destiny gave me an auction with both of them in funny price.. you know what happend next...

This amazonian beauty has the best colour palette - purples and blues contrasted with fiery red!
Her hair is something I would wear - indigo base with raspberry highlights...
Her face is so perfectly animalistic, wild and 'native' I can't even believe it and dare to say - even better than Abby's (and def. Clawdeens)...

Steam Punk babe is so cool.. well steam punk playline commercial doll, hello! How cool is that... she is gold, she had bolts all over... clogs as eyes irises, fab dress and super crazy feature in her legs... I can even forget/forgive she has lost her shoes...

Welcome a tangled couple which was destined to be mine and all I ever wanted:





Robecca Steam
So much beauty and potential
 Tone of cool details as usual:




What a temptation:
 by Bordello and Blinkli

My shaman voodoo Amazon is Jane Boolittle


 oh, I'm so in love

 navy blue and fuchsia pink hair - yes please!



I'am missing some of the accessories nut hey...
 the "bone structure" is here - just look

 by ephedrenaline
 by Blinkli and TeaBuns

oh lala!






3 comments:

  1. Monsterki maja w sobie tyle możliwości :) Mam ich kilka i każda mi się podoba najbardziej na świecie :) Jak dobrze być dorosłym i móc sobie kupować takie zabawki jakie się chce :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha najsluszniejsza z uwag.. i to za wlasne pieniadze:-)

      Delete
  2. zacne łupy!
    cieszę się
    razem z Tobą!

    ReplyDelete