Saturday, February 10, 2024

National Trust Sindy

 Today a great memory of last summer. A proper cross country road trip so to speak - through the fields, forests, mansion and a town - in-between one rural train line to another.... Box Hill / Dorking to Bookham via Polsden Lacey....







Oh, so dreamy <3



I had so many miles to cover that I rarely has energy to produce my doll.
A walled garden in bloom is surely one of these






Peony pompons amongst expired aliums...




She is a serious Pak Ranger in fact - a vintage National Trust field-team.



Very proud a d charming in her role...




a bit of a botanist as well...naturally


Just look at her - so alert but lipstick - impeccable!



Adorable garlicky-oniony patch close to the fence, at the edge of the forest - where I had my sandwich;-)




Idyllic and historic <3



More of some of my favourite things...





och, choices....



I love this - a public right of way , yay!


***  ** ***



No comments:

Post a Comment