Thursday, February 22, 2024

I'm just Ken

This is a photo session from 30.07.23 - 10 days after leaving the Hospital.
The first thing I have done celebrating life and freedom was seeing the Barbie movie with my kids.
I really tried not to laugh too much....ugly cry and not to sob in fact as it's been encapsulating everything I had to contemplate in the hospital - femininity, aging and thoughts of death LOL

We all loved little cameos and tongues in the cheek for doll fans but everyone will agree that Ken and his masculinity in crisis has been a silver lining of this feature picture...

💪BOYS 🚴BOYS 🐴BOYS⌚


He is so handsome rocking his nonchalant urban chic attire...



Oh, how I love mid week strolls with only very few dogwalker around. 


Photogenic brick



Earthy, milikes!


...and now the time has come to be pensive by the pond...





Handsome!


Let's turn the greenness up a notch!







Yummy aubergine!



Oh, I cannot believe how well he photographs!



..and the culmination of this walk - a crown of the tree king - one with nature!




***

on-topic but off-brand...
My Barbie Movie memorabilia:







***



No comments:

Post a Comment