Sunday, December 31, 2023

Seaside bankholiday Sindy

I always apply a lot of importance on May bank holidays s well as the idea of picnics and seaside trips.
Despite my tummy being already quite poorly (from what I thought was a mix of perimenopause and IBS) and my relationship crumbling in unexpected and unpleasant way - I decided to take a solo trip....


Well, with this wee british pal, that is...




Oh, I just love trains and tiny seaside train stations,,,


Interesting looking place on on may - Sheernes on Isle of Sheppey!

the bridge connecting it is very cool and the nature reserve located on teh south edge sounds interesting!


...and it was perfectly off season....


dull and empty, yay!



In her element...




Oh, she won't need these today...


Time for the first snack



One more one more!


Wow, look at the size of these!!!



Yum yums



Ooooo, natural phenomenas?





Let me check -yes, very romantic, Breaking teh Waves, Piano and all...



And here's me is obligatory stripey seaside attire and sun withered hair


And few man made artefacts and architecture rom the northern hemisphere...






***



 

No comments:

Post a Comment