Monday, December 18, 2023

Kensington Dollhouse Festival

 Oh, I've been waiting for this one for ages...exhausted but determined I got myself tickets for my Friday off - anticipating Saturday might be busier and possibly not child free...

Overstimulation to the max...all much bigger than imagined...no overspending to report... I might be back next year, or for the Christmas one..or I may not....

Lots of little pretty thing affordable or not - but I am always drown to funny and casual...and cheap!

First the competition entries:








Quite interesting midcentury county hall interiors...



Dolls for dolls...


statues and figurines for dolls


...very golden...


Tree of chandeliers....


...and something close to my heart - games and cleaning products sorted by eras....




not only there was a second floor - another building in fact...



Sewing good and haberdashery...


perfume bottles and mantelpiece pieces....


baskets and rather British / peasant cuisine...


from washtubs to bread loafs...


LOL curiosities...


Mice and wellies


Jugs and birdies...


This is me in teh auditorium eating sandwich with my head spinning...


...but feeling very alive....


in our beautiful green big smoke...


***

Things that I've got me:

Games and kitchen goods...diorama awaits...


Crockery, cheese and cakes


something for teh big boss:


Lots of name / business cards have been collected for future reference..





 

No comments:

Post a Comment