Sunday, December 9, 2018

£ 0.99 stash (163 & 164)

Ok ok, one more post starting from 'OOops I did it again'....
but when you see poor, unloved more and less quality ladies out there in cold wide internetz for bloody £ 0.99 you just need to save them.
I shouldn't have... not even single brunette, damn


so the parcel brought to me two almost  interesting clones I hoped to dapt and ooak but have run out of time/space/moved houses...



They have sad lght hollow bodies but 'Skipper's face seemed interesting, but even dark lipstick couldnt save the bad mold of the 'mum'.

Then I had two nude Disney vicitims... molded bodice Ana and shrinken bosy Rapunzel...
I didnt want to spoil my daughter with commercial stuff so just took it to her nursery to be enjoyed indirectly;-)


Then come two dolls to whom I actualy decided to give tehir own numbers - one is Disney store Cindirella (No 163) whom I wond decapitate as her vintage charm is unquestionable... not sure if she will become the next Marilyn Monroe or a fallen Snow White in rerooted dark hair style (once upon a time when I have time)...

poor girl atm but camera loves her!
 so unnocent and sweet... 
but so sensual with soft focus;-) vintage nudes...





promissing - morey edgy, high contrast take....




so hot!




 My doll nr 164 is Blonde Lea
my first Tall Body Evolution Barbie - 2016 Fashionista- Flower Flair

 on arrival and as new:

She has beautiful classic Barbie golden wavy waist length hair with front section nicely sun-kissed.
Speaking of the waist - despire beign annoingly stiff I adore how flat-hested and not curvy at the slightest she is! Just straight lean and slender <3

This is one of my fav molds so works great in front of camer 'even' with this hairstyle...




 I am definitely changing her eye/lips colour as this combo is unacceptable in my (after 91) doll world... but her hair give me possibility of making my own Shakira or undercut Fashionista 44 for fraction of this £ 0.99, hmmm - internet says yes! ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment