Sunday, December 2, 2018

Fairies of Autumn

Today my archival autumnal Disnet mini fairies session gets finally published...
not the best sych with teh early advent mood but still...
enjoy as I have had uge pleasure in playng witg my fav colours!

I couldnt care less but these are so photogenic xxx



 cold weather fluffy fluf wraps:-)

Then I have set up a scenography of shoudl i say a nature mort...

fuchsia from my garden and adorable chesnut warrior

Quick adoration of matchy-matchy automnal Norwich garden of mine...


lets kick it off with some obvious pumpkins...

 ohhh cute little faces and veggies...

...bon apetite!









oh i have million of these - last group one! Thanks!

**  ***  **

2 comments:

  1. ależ apetyczny post!!!
    Rycerz na rumaku zdaje
    się mknąć z pomocą dwóm
    fuksjowym elfickim księżniczkom ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nieufala bym mu zbytnio...kruchy i niestabilny kon i jego chlopiec tbh...

      Delete