Thursday, December 13, 2018

Chelsie & Donata restyled

Hi,

Finally fresh (but overdue) original photosession from me.
Doll's diorama set up as a student dorm and youngsters hanging out - ginger Skipper - Donata and auburn Chelsie from Generation girl... today restyled /updated into XXI century Hippie, enjoy!

 Hi, I am Chelsie, this is my room and I'm a dreamer...

 I love music, I collect ponies. I also own an old thick mini dictionary and crappy cellphone;-)

Reading my book makes me feel feelings, oh dear... 
 




 
This is my best friend Donata, we are both redheads




she is a bit weak in her skinny knees but is always there for me when i need her...

 here and there...





Take care friends, byyyyeee!


**  **  **



2 comments:

  1. piękne lalki i akcesoria! :-) Jestem zachwycona książką!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jakże klimatyczny pokoik
    przygotowałaś swojej Donie!
    urodą przywodzi lata 60-te

    ReplyDelete