Wednesday, December 5, 2018

My dolls, no 162

OOps I did it again...
sometime I just feel this urge and go through 'ending soon' auctions without looking for any particular keyword... sometimes i do check Livs still, sometimes vintage Sindies...

I got lucky once again.. despite of her being blonde I have later found out that she is wearing her complete original outfit - always a good thing!



decoloured lips but amazing hair!





 her lips faded will be easier to for me to experiment... just look at these Celadore's creations!






Lovely 80's aerobics / Fonda feel to her.... 

with the hair of Brigitte Bardott at least, hahaha


her 'leotards' are in fab colours and take me to my ballet school times and childhood



She turned out to be 1984 Stardance





here is Sindy Style owner with her beloved doll


she comes from a long line of dancers and sporty performers <3


...and she could have practice trendy aerobic with her cousin as well...


...and i didcovered my mustard polka dots blouse is actually pop singers mini dress<3


TBC

***

1 comment:

  1. Sindusie zawsze mnie rozczulają!
    cudownie, że masz parkę :DDD

    ReplyDelete