Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Sport #monday4dolls

 Today one of my fav and legendary lockdown sessions (22.06.20).

End of school year asks for The Games or at least a bit of a Sport Day...

well maybe fitness fashions in a improvised locker room - more like it...

Enjoy!!


Sporty flatlay of all sorts :-)


My vintage tennis set I take great pride in ;-)

Let's go - the first day must be, still close to my heart, Atlanta Olympics Gymnast Christie...


yup, still love her loads!


As you can see she is very multidisciplinary LOL
...and her Olympic leotard is on display...



Classic beauty...



..ok, let's do this - warm up time!


weee!!
(My usage of wooden  ruler in this one still cracks me up)



yup, still got it...

Let's see....

hahah, yeah... I really had lots of fun with this one...




...also yeah, apologies for a bit of ethnic stereotype but I really like my darker dolls <3


Oh well done, doll!


Last but not least, no not the official Mtm Footballer, that would make lots of sense...

Lets have beach Christie with one of my first successful afros (before Mattel cough up not so long ago)


such a great facemold it is :-)




A bit underfunded school that is but they are doing ok....




<3

**  **  **






2 comments: