Saturday, March 5, 2022

Lockdown treasures 2

 Just like in case of Fleurs - after the first shock wore out - I wanted to cheer myself up with good ol' ebay hunt. Got lucky and for not more than a tenner got myself part of somebody's Sindy doll clothges collection...

nah, ok..there were two packages LOL


The first small one was more Barbie oriented...



Mmmmm


I think I'll need another vintage Wedding Show some time soon...


...yes I so feel like replaying (((this)))


I love this tiny polka dot...


..and a proper tag makes my heart sing!
Shocking pink and this lace matches one of the underwear sets of mine...



...and yes, gorg fuchsia to match my pink and turquoise 80's fashion play dresses :-)


...tadaaam...
(corduroy handmade one pleases my daughter's dolls a lot :-)


OK, pack No.2 is even more jolly and exciting...ready?!

...Well, to be frank I still cannot believe my luck...
they are so tidy and clean...I am almost avoiding to using them and dog forbid - taking outdoors LOL


...I know....


any info on green one?
Blue one is 1982 classic...

(Ok, I meant to go to sleep but its way too exciting...jade dress is 1984!



never have i ever!


Pants selection...


...matching weekend cosy fashions 
(info?)*

*1960's sloppy joe sweater!?
*and 1976 Riding out set! whoa!





....this one is a bit bonkers, but hey...


mmmmmm, my precious!
Air Hostess (Ref 12S14darn 1966!


how cute are these!




Mysterious tropical bikini set...


This one is an interesting one.
i Only managed to find info '1980 Sindy beach outfit' twice...




Apparently 1981 Sou'wester jacket aka raincoat but no catalogue/packaging pic..


this flashy 1980s miracle of a doll fashion is apparently not even a set but 
part of Street Fashion mixers from 1989...


(oh dear....i'm back to writing it after 2 hrs of exploring ebay Oceans...)


yes..I've seen all of these before....(miz and match skirt, yay!


so sentimental....


happy girl!


...many happy returns.....


*****







No comments:

Post a Comment