Thursday, March 31, 2022

Carboot 12.07.20

You know what it means - thelookout historical ones - the first two after end of lockdown (aka 'inbetween waves').
I went alone, by bus, wearing a facemask...there have been fewer stalls and fewer buyers, everybody a bit shy to touch anything...

I didn't get super lucky but it felt great and I was on a kids' for kids stuff they declared interest in during lockdown games...

The first one was very shabby and small but I managed to get these feather-weight hollow vintage clones.
I have a soft spot for these...so sad a tacky...spooky twins...




Things have been done to them...but at least someone played with them...




here they are - cleaned and brushed - still creepy-cute and waiting for their diorama moment...



Edit
Still no proper photoshoot but I was 'lucky' enough too purchase yet another set of soft-shell clone dolls - this time rubbery brunette and dark-haired 'Cindies' ;-)

I think they will do a great job as paranoid timid set of sisters!

Just look eat them!



TBC





No comments:

Post a Comment