Saturday, March 26, 2022

Holiday Boy (my doll No 193)

Today a new doll - a gorgeous mixed-race boy with a sun-kissed afro.

I love his face, body not so much...but I hear with some neck manipulation he is a good match for make-up ken MtM body...well one day...as for now as he arrived in mail - only slightly refreshed HighSchool Musical 2 Chad doll.

Not my thing but he could definitely be my crush <3


Oh, I just remembered I had Taylor as well - great face, never got to change her body...



So here he is - emerging star!



friends t-shirt and vintage pants...


he was a very brave boy...

..and took part in #travel photo shoot for #monday$dolls instachallenge 

with @bellabelladolls immediately after...


flatlay as per usual:


...couldn't decide - only to change the concept completely


...after all that we just grabbed a backpack and went hiking in our 

Surrey Hills (Area of Outstanding Beauty)








...so yeah..a bit stiff but fine looking young man...


***

No comments:

Post a Comment