Monday, September 19, 2022

February - the BIRTHDAY month

 February is a birthday month for me, bellabella of monday4dolls...and Barbie's are only few weeks away - on March 9th

Here is my curvy Fashionistas birthday scene...



General view...a bit of casual, girly chaos...


...but here she is - woke up ready as she wears her bday tutu...


...but can you see guys!
all those gifts from friends and family posted from home...



..just waiting to be open...


Yes! and something sweet too....bday 
cake breakfast it is!!


MMmmmm.....



...other girly stuff close-ups...



***

As I mostly buy preloved dolls, after year of salivating in the shops, I snatched her on ebay accompanied with these lovely dollfriends which I donated for my daughter's stash...




***

No comments:

Post a Comment