Friday, September 2, 2022

New Years Eve Kitchy Joy!

 Today festive fashion play from my one and only (also known as OOAK lol) Disney's Cinderella doll (Lily James) head on Liv doll body.

Wig provisionally made by me...

Mood; grumpy, wacky and kitschy LOL

Four shiny seasons or something...

Please enjoy!


I had to...


Dear Santa, please bring me boobs...



Ah yes, proper frosty...


Next comes Crocus and Tulip Spring Cinderella...




80's angry glam <3


ahhh change of season crisis...




Next come Golden Fields of Summer...


...but definitely more like New Year's Eve



..hahah, she is hilarious...but the dress defo asked for it...



Lovely Solar Queen's pumps...


...next come autumn...leaves are getting (pastel) orange and Halloween is approaching...


Oh dear, it was metalics extravaganza!
So happy I did it back then!!


YES!!!



haha, yes it all totally makes sense...


 
Thanks doll!
I had so much fun!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment