Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Iris Apfel (my doll No. 199)

 Iris Apfel, barbie Collector's doll...

and a very thoughtful gift from my new and unexpected boss-friend from Lockdowns...

She thought my hobby is fabulous (and made her buy Victoria doll house in teh end) and that I am an one stylish PA

here is me - expecting on Christmas Eve!

..and a sneaky peak...



..little did I know (for some reason!)

Love the concept, facemold and details.

I get a boxed doll so rarely that, against my ideology, I kept her entrapped on display for over a year and a half...

Before I'll run out of display space this Christmas (fingers crossed) she is getting out to be 
The Star of the Festive Season!


Gorgeous!
And a nose - very much like mine...


...apologies for yellow winter night light!


...one hand free ..and she gets animated suddenly!


Freedomeee....!


Auch! oh no, wait!


..three times in the back of her head!
AND pony tail attached to arm - poor baby!


the shadow of a ghost...


great packaging, lining, woven label...and plastic jewellery :-(


and brogue black ankle boots - just like mine!



POSE!


Oh, poor fur vest got squeeshed in that box...


Lovely bodysuit with two different textures.


The first one without glasses!
She is gorgeous!
 Love the cat-eye,  narrow nose and complexion against the red lip...


The a surprise! plastic protection pants against all the display fastenings and wires...


...sadly not on the chest which apparently needed it!


Charming!
never seen ones like these before...


...and tadaaaam!
Bare and beautifu!


Thank you!

TBC

** ** ** ** ** 

No comments:

Post a Comment