Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Tate Iceskater

Oh that was one memorable photo session!
I took my Ging doll to entertain my disabled client and since it has been one of those few frosty winter days in England we had a proper frozen swan lake (more like a fish pond) moment...

I almost never do that, as I'm too spontaneous, but decided to use fishing line for suspension that day and the results are good and work day was been lots of fun...(photo got shared on facebook and liked by many very much not dolly people).

Enjoy!


...sockies and lovely vintage make skates...


Let's see...


...something like that?


Oh deear!



...nope...but how to comeback now...


...sloooowly....



Damn it!!!


Yeeelllpp!!



ohh....no too dignified...


Darn! At least my scarf matches the flower pots...



My god! Never again!
Last of his winter sports modelling assignments....


Much better!


Pffeeewww....










No comments:

Post a Comment