Thursday, March 10, 2016

My Dolls. No 20

Finally - my stash of e-bay survivors...
I'll start with the least favorite one...who has been sitting on my desk, waiting for transformation long enough to be quite admired in the end - but abut that later.

Oh dear... she was a poor well played doll, singing doll /annoying musical operetta girly voice/, cheesy baby blue satin necklace with heart and never ever ever brushed hair... I started to work on it without taking pictures...aged rubber bands, decorative braids with hair tangled around them oh, and a chewed hand...

 submerged...

 after Spa close-up

and Erika_full_nude as for now:-)

As I don't follow the market i needed to google her by the lyrics she sings and the necklace...
She turned out to be half of the duo of Anneliese and Erica Barbie Princes and the Pauper 2004...
Oh its just horrible - pastels, princesses, barbies, movie, plastic tiaras, commercial supermarket shit and stuff....



I amnot goint to reconstruct this one;-)
new in a box:


the good news is there was a cinnamon girl as well...

****  ****  *****

No comments:

Post a Comment