Sunday, March 27, 2016

Sisters

In a mean time - some modelling.

This Photo session is waiting to be published for quite some time as its a part of New Years action - brush and dress all your boxed surivors...

I already presented my Esmeralda here
I got her doubled thanks to some good old time ebay.de lot from my hubby...
My heart is great, room not so small and their bangs were tortured in a completely different styles;-)

It might never happen to me again but having twin sisters as models ads a nice flavour to it...
Now I'm a bit fussy about their TnT bodies and stiff lifeless hands /but yay, red panties/yet I love to resyle these kitchy /Disney!/ ones and dress them in my textiles and my colours...


This stylisation is a rather careless and quick one. These hand-made dresses are made by me in mid-late 90s i guess /before highschool/ yet some of the fabrics are pre-war - like this brown, hand-painbted silk from an old and super scary lady living next door at my childchood villa!!! or vintage - like this golden yarn my Mul used to crochet into her minimal Hippie top:-) No shoes, sorry...

And Sis selfie - these two need to start their own Instagram account, don't you think ?
..I definitelly need to work on their hair in futer

*** ** ***

No comments:

Post a Comment