Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Visit to Kew Gardens

 Yes!

Today a sunny edition - Golden Autumn in London's best botanical garden ever - Kew Gardens with charming Doll's of the World - Princes of Japan with my fav Lea / Kyla facesculpt.

I finally made it there - with both kids and a doll! Great day out (06.10.19)! 












Great nature, horiculture and architecture in one!



Glasshouses are some of the most spectacular in the world....




(gosh, I need a new body for her...Disney's Frozen is obviously not making her any favours...
so stiff and floppy at the same time!







more fancy Englishness for your pleasure...










futuristic and zen!




japanese garden...and even pagoda!






***

I recently invested in fixing my machine and returned to sewing - started with a bit more elaborated than usual felt jacket (only to loose it by the end of session due to crazy storm half way through the day...) - I have exactly zero outdoor photos of it as it was already gone before it got more chilly....







 

1 comment: