Monday, September 21, 2020

Charity stash

Yep - one of those days when you feel lucky and vinyl & saran butterflies in your stomach...I spotted then the day before but it was Sunday and shop was closed. piles and piles of dolls and boxes of mixed accessories...I think I saw something...but had to wait till it opens the next day after school drop-off....

Rather small and with akwardly placed toy section - just between door and till...but i was calm and strong lol - i went through every doll and to the bottom of the accessories box as i kept on finding more matching shoes and amazing purses I never seen before...and wigs...Liv doll wigs - one after another...
I poured my pile over the counter's top - luckinly the volunteer got so confused and surprised she rounded everything up (or down) to a tenner!

here is what I've found...










still one of my  casual neutral favs...



...some mini Bratz jersey and portfolio - might come handy ONE day!


and then some shoes I've never seen before which turned out to be Liv doll's as well (which indicates I missed out on dolls and clothes!)




These pumps look massive in comparison to the trainers but fit very well irl...







AND shades + glasses with seethrougs!


Then the wigs parade begins!


the boring hot pink Katie classic...







a bit more ashy-platinum long wavy one







...and funky Danielle one with pink streaks...



chop chop chop....






...and my i've seen several times online - rare one from a fashion pack I guess...





there is something very 2000ish wrong with it but i really like how odd it is!



last but not least....
my long time dream - this very unusuall mossy forest green medium lenght one i've been eyeing for a while on the internetz now....



a true gamechanger - I'm so happy with my aquisitions!




...and finally, last but not least - the last remaining Liv doll.
she turned out to have a broken hip which does not take away from the fact that se is barely played with and in her original outfit, accessories and wig!




oh I looove her dark eyes! (yes I kept her as she is a bit of a veteran!





...and then her... Not my favourite colourful amke-up and cartoonish eye....but you know ...she is ginger and with Lara/Ana face...and I never had annnny Drew in my hands...so why not...


poor girl still is waiting for her turn while i'm plotting how to repaint her gently
 and strengthen the front hair,..


her original clothes were pretty awsome too...
Animal Print Drew 2006 (Fashion Fever)



yay!
good old prelockdown and restrictions days!!!

\***









1 comment: