Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Witch Asha Bushy Park

Today from my favourite series - strip your fancy doll from her shimmering costume, dress her down and drag out into wilderness..

Here is my charming Secret Spells Asha with her perfect, so early 2000s cool silver make-up wearing vintage red turtleneck (male Sunshine Family actualy), Actionmen's camo jacket and woolly autumnal skirt (formerly sock!). I also retouched and neutralised her very pink lipstick..





We went to Bushy Park belonging to Hampton Court in Surrey, England.
Late October last year - rather gloomy but with some coloured leaves...

My fav Liv boots are obligatory part of every styling this season:-)




great campuflage skills despite full make-up and red sweater LOL



Finally some leaves corresponding and harmonising with the hair colour and jumper...




...the skirt is very day ti night fashion if you try hard enough...

...and me mixing it all up - woolen skirt but with sequins or grandma skirt with martens lol




These three might be my favs from this session...


**  **  **

BONUS

part one of the series I am plotting on creating for last six years called - overly polite British notices LOL
like wtf!?



sneak peek



1 comment:

  1. piękna Asha w pięknym parku -
    z uroczą zajawką :)))

    ReplyDelete