Thursday, September 24, 2020

Ooak curvy in Richmond Park

 I'm soooooo behind with my dolls....

I got this first Rosanne curvy body doll, with twisting waist and bendy knees, years ago...and this first wave curvy dolls Daisy head...years ago...I don't do blue eyed blondes..and had to brutally carve her had...

..and then curvy bodies started to be widely available....

I still don't have idea for her so just an improvised look with exaggerated eyelashes and alpaca/shipskin impro wig;-) Cute handmade clothes and off we go to a lovely sunny autumnal Richmond Park...




nothing cutter than thic tights of curvy thighs...





 

Oh missing the freedom of movement and not so pissy and windy weather....








A sunny spot!




mmm woollies an dferns, my loves!!!




**  ****  **


1 comment:

  1. świetna sesja okrąglinki -
    lubię lalki PLUS - OBU płci

    ReplyDelete