Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Blue sisters

 Today yet another lockdown doll session comes to the light of day (is it cliché from Polish or a functioning expression in English tho?)

Here we go 

- let's gather, well...toys actually...


haha, what a mess...


orderly flatlay next...

and some arranged bluish interior close-ups
..my favourite part...



oh I love all my vintage plastic crap!



Time for the first scene...

the Superstar era is way over...now dolls clean bathrooms in their casual clothes...



Raquelle facesculpt is crazy good. I really like her in crazy hair...
she is the 'little me' in face, a lot...


if she is - she probably swears a lot right now LOL
I hate cleaning...


OK, scene 2


Teresa on her phone and sipping tea...
- What? sorting drawers?
- Ah yes....



Oh well, let's move on -
Scene 3


Well this one is not even trying - just looking pretty in blue <3



She is lovely. I still remember when Insta went mad over her... 
those fevers just come and go...that's why I never rush with preordering and importing....


Last but not least
Few extras with relaxed blue-haired Teresas:-)




She used to be so cool...before all cool Fashionistas emerged...


Oh what time to be doll collector!

***




1 comment: