Saturday, January 22, 2022

Fashions by Me

Fashions by Me and Vintage Orange Friends
...should be the full title of this post.

In the depths of first lockdown (16.04.20) from the bottom of internetz - I have found a lovely curiosity.
It tickled my funny - nothing better than a vintage novelty...and I felt I might have sisters for her - awaiting....


exciting!


whos that stiff blonde bombshel?!


She has been made by Hasbro in 1983!
Another line to uncover.
She is a proper fashion doll branded as "Fashions by Me" and used to come with patterns and fabrics to be wrapped and pressed into slits of her mannequin body!


Impressive you must admit!







and here she is!




amazing ash-blonde mane and classic, still 70s allure...

***

It hurt a bit I bet, but here she is on her new body, hanging-out with girlies...


Besties <3




I love this (out of scale wallpaper) for vintage girls...







...yes, I enjoyed myself too much...

Charming Tuesday:



...pensive and blasé


...and her friend - smiley Darcy....




..and a quick group snap!


...I love primary colours on them!



****










1 comment: