Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Lockdown diaries...

 ...oh do you remember the first lockdown when the fear was real and world just stopped, smog lifted and waters cleared but humanity was doomed....i slowly forget now how surreal it felt - the bitter sweet mixture of pure terror and relief....i worked too hard and pushed myself to much in my first year in London as a single Mum - it was just exhausted.... so sleeping in, home cooking, unusually warm spring and all this quality time was a bliss... (untill I lost my job in June that is but that's another story).


In todays mini sessions created for @bellabella's IG challenge #monday4dolls I tried to capture my dolls time and space limbo - sporting lounge wear between sofa and bed ...for weeks...


There you go.
First boy's rooms...
Some take-away and lots of time on mobile...



...lots of reading but even more sleeping...


...and boredom eating...



hmmm what's next...




...at the bottom of internet...



...with some daydreaming and actual reading inbetween...



***

Guess what - no happy ever after for this one either...






***

Check out Pt 2 GIRLS


No comments:

Post a Comment