Thursday, January 20, 2022

Pink Pretties Superstars

Oh historians will have lots of fun with this one - I am publishing this FINALLY on 7th day of war in Ukraine to bright up everybody's day. post will be backdated to 20th of January 22 to kinda keep order of appearance on my blog... but session was in fact done on 13.04.20 so in deep first wave, strict Lockdown...

Enjoy my Pastel Pink Pretties
Superstar Dream extravaganza

it doesn't get much better than this 
xxx


blossom of chaos




The 8-10 year old in me is so happy.
I almost managed to complete some of the pinkies posh outfits I couldn't even dream about in my childhood. I'm not a doll fundamentalist so it's just a loose expression of Barbie's Superstardom...



haha stilettos and tights together are sooo bad!





Time for solos...



..oh so modest;-)

.
....she is ready for her close-up!


mmmm, plastic perfection....



<3


and now her furry sister ;-)


best hairline ever!?




...what I've been envisioning as a child - thank you technology!


***












No comments:

Post a Comment