Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Stripes for monday4dolls

In todays episode of roroDolls - fiery Lea sisters all in STRIPES.



Be gone gloomy late winter days - this is so much fun!






First the not-so-Lea i realise now Ging beauty:


fantastic face in these colours (once I scraped her glitter and repainted her eyebrows;-)





Next comes the fairy from swedish charity that started the new wave...



She must be the big sister for them...


stripes stripe stripes!!!!


Last but not least - everyone's favourite witch
(I swear I didn't chop her hair)




...so serious...


All dolls are wearing my handmade earrings - versions of which you can purchase in my 
Etsy shop ROROISM





...and more stripy group shots <3 
in two versions of fashion sets...

Oh I had so much fun 
(yet I am now struggling with stiff bellybutton and wonky early fashionistas bodies after pleasure of working with MtM...)!!









***
















1 comment:

  1. nie mogę oderwać oczu -
    zrobiłaś cudowną sesję!!!

    ReplyDelete