Monday, February 15, 2016

Luted lot


I had one of those day or nights when you surf far, far to the end of 'da internetz'...
I burned ot my eyes browsing dolls on eBay... used ones and in mixed 'lots' to save myself nerves, morale and money in reslt ;-)

I stayed focused and assertive.
Found a seller with three batches, ten nude dolls each, ten per auction...
as I saw none of these sold I came with a bright dark idea to make an offer for all tanned, dark-haired or/and 'ethnic dolls'. She said yes, found few more as some had bites on their legs and hands...
 Ebay estimated delivery after Wednesday but to my surprise a not much promissing box arrived on Saturday morning. I'm still enjoying, enjoyg the identification and restoring process... Making stylish, contemporary clothes will take me ages, yay!
Expect a lot of new posts sooner or later...



Look at this lovely mess /with my markings/...

TBC 

*** *** ***

No comments:

Post a Comment